PetSure is Australia’s leading provider of pet health insurance products. If your pet were to be involved in an accident or to become ill, the veterinary costs could set your family back financially if you are not adequately prepared.
PetSure provides much more than just protection; it provides peace of mind with service levels of the highest order.
PetSure has generously offered to fund the registration fees (each valued at $595) for two deserving Future Vet Kids Camp participants at our January 2020 camp sessions. The successful applicants will be selected from those who meet and submit the following criteria:
- Proof that their family is receiving regular Government Assistance and for that reason would not otherwise be able to afford the cost to attend
- 150-200 words written by the child &/or in the child’s own words about why they would like to attend camp
- Any additional supporting documentation the parent might wish to include will be considered
The recipients of the PetSure Scholarship:
- will be entitled to attend one 5-day Future Vet Kids Camp program in January 2020
- must be between the ages of 9 and 16 as of January 2020
- are responsible for any expenses associated with attending Camp beyond that which is covered by the registration fee (ie; meals and transportation to and from camp)
- agree to complete and sign Future Vet Kids Camp’s liability waiver, media release form and Code of Conduct agreement
The closing date for applications to the 2020 Summer Camps at Waverley is 1st November 2019
The PetSure Scholarship applications will be judged by Future Vet Kids Camp organizers and the winning recipients will be notified two weeks after the application closing date for the respective camp.
The scholarship is non-transferable, applicable to attendance at the Future Vet Kids Camp session as indicated on the applicant’s submission only and is of no cash value.
All documentation must be submitted via email to email@example.com
All the best from Future Vet Kids Camp and PetSure!
For more information about pet insurance and PetSure’s product options, please visit; www.petsure.com.au