Camp postponed due to the current COVID-19 pandemic situation.

Much to our disappointment, we have made the decision to postpone our April 2020 Future Vet Kids Camp in Sydney. 

Whilst a lot of planning and organisation has been made by our team for our April Camp, we put the safety of your children and our staff first. We have been assessing the situation daily and with the current status, we feel that it is best to postpone the camp to 28th September- 2nd October later in the year.We plan to hold the camp at the same venue in Sydney and will keep the schedule as similar as possible. 

If you have booked and paid for April get in touch via email so we can reschedule or issue a refund.

These are challenging times for all our families, staff and businesses. Please stay safe and we hope to see you soon at another camp!

Kind Regards

The Team at Future Vet Kids Camp.